Monday, August 24, 2026

Bucket Lad

This is a cartoon I discovered on the frontpage of Newgrounds, I believe it got frontpaged several weeks ago. This is about Bucket Lad forgetting to take out the trash or something. It's got some nice art I wanna showcase today. Here they are:


I really love Bucket Lad. He's just a random superhero with a bucket on his head.




Nice teeth shot.


I like the backgrounds in this. I'll show more later.

Suit lumps.


Purple tongue. Incredible






Some perspective in this shot.


Tennis Kid's little Barney Rubble eyes.


Some more backgrounds.





He's got some fun expressions in this scene.








Scratchy Barney Rubble eyes.




I wonder if that orange swirl on his shirt is a reference to the Dreamcast.


I like when cartoons use live action footage for gags. I did this once in a Clownfish Dude short.


WATCH IT HERE:



It's funny when people wear buckets on their heads to go with their colorful spandex suits.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rocky & Bullwinkle Sell Sugar Lumps

  Here are some stills from some bumpers for General Mills from Rocky and His Friends. These sponsor bumpers are really interesting to me. O...